Discover Pisa through the urban routes of Walking in the City, the Free Official App for Tourism of the City of Pisa.
- Visit Pisa choosing between 8 urban routes
- Explore the city by visiting the places around you
- Plan your visit! Create and save your routes even at home, by choosing what you want to see based on your interests or the time you have available.
- Write the story of your visit to Pisa saving photos and places in the Diary.
- Review the stages on Google Earth
- Share places, Routes and Stories with your friends on the major Social Networks.
- More than 100 points of interest geo-localized on the map, among monuments, churches, palaces, gardens, museums and archaeological sites.
- Description cards of the places available even offline.
- Support to the visit with Compass: even offline, you can be guided to the point of interest.
- Connection to the Maps for the routing functionality.
- Saving Stories in KML.
Warning: The "Open KML ..." functionality may not work correctly in Google Earth 8 due to a known bug.
Walking in the City Info point: Piazza Duomo in Pisa, near the Leaning Tower.
For more information: www.turismo.pisa.it
Walking in the City - Pisa is a free software application from the Recreation subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2015-02-24. The program can be installed on Android.
Walking in the City - Pisa (version 184.108.40.2062) has a file size of 11.53 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.